Tuesday, 21 April 2015

A few favourites


Hello lovelies!

Thought I'd share some of my favourite makeup products of the moment with you. Recents and oldies but goodies :)

So I'm gonna start with my recently purchased favourites which I was ridiculously excited to get in the mail...you should've seen me that morning, it was like Christmas lol

I decided to try the BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush Palette, the 26 Shadow Blush Combo Palette and the 10 pc Sculpt and Blend Brush Set.





These are my first ever BH Cosmetics items and let me tell you..I am impressed. I've heard several great things about this company but was still a bit skeptical as the products are unbelievably cheap. However, I must say that all the rave about these items was absolutely true. I know they look untouched here and it may seem like I haven't used any of them but as soon as I got them I took pics for the blog just so they would look fresh and new :)

 If you guys are interested in me doing a more in depth post about these BH Cosmetic products, just let me know.

Another recent is my Maybelline Clean Express Makeup remover (pink bottle) and I know this isn't new on the market but I just purchased it and loved it. (It takes off really stubborn eyeliner and mascara and does not leave an oily residue.) I'm actually all out of this product so I'm gonna have to go to the store and pick up a new one. (I actually stopped using my MAC Makeup remover oil since I got this item) 

My oldies but goodies are:

- Chanel Soleil de Tan Bronzer
-MAC Lustre Drops
-Argan Oil
-Rusk w8less hair spray
-Mario Badescu Cremide Eye Gel
-L'oreal Miss Manga mascara
-MAC Prep + Prime concealer in Bright Forecast 





Let me know what your favourite products are of the moment! Always love hearing your suggestions on what I should pick up next :)



Big Love,
Julia xx